Re: How to cut my TR6 dash

To: flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com
Subject: Re: How to cut my TR6 dash
From: CBrown1500@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:48:38 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

<< I've thought about a session with a coping saw with a fine
 metal cutting blade, or perhaps just a long session with
 a coarse file.  Any other ideas? >>

Joe,

When it comes to cutting clean precise hole or rectangles, I use a hand
operated (they make large pneumatic versions for body shops) panel nibbler. I
got mine at Radio Shack a few years ago.

Lay out the area you need to remove (drill a starter hole if needed) with a
pencil and start nibbling. I usually clean up the cut edges with a fine file.

Hope that helps,
Charlie B.
Capital Triumph Register