Re: How to cut my TR6 dash

To: tr6@usa.pipeline.com
Subject: Re: How to cut my TR6 dash
From: HENSONJ@APSU01.APSU.EDU
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 06:36:24 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
When I added a power lead for my radio at the appropriate terminal on the
ignition switch I added a "Y" and a cigarette lighter type socket. This was a
socket that had wires to attach to this circuit. I did not mount it so it is
not at all permanent or attached. It protrudes on the passenger side of the
transmission tunnel below the padded speaker panels. It is very discreet, and
can be tucked away behind the covers at the top of the tunnel. Also, removing
it completely would only require making up a new power lead for the radio. This
circuit is "hot" only when the ignition is on.

Jim Henson
'70 TR6