Re: Free advice

To: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Free advice
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 22:44:28 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-07-24 19:44:50 EDT, cb1500@erols.com writes:

> So, the next time you send out a question, and people are good enough to
>  offer help, good or bad, in your opinion, be good enough to at least
>  acknowledge their advice, and try to be a little thankful.

I'd like to add to that if I may. Not only is it common courtesy, it's just a
good idea to let the sender know that you did indeed get the message.
Sometimes, e-mail doesn't get delivered, (particularly with AOL) and I never
know if it was ever received. But I hate to resend something, just to be
sure.

If anyone on this list is expecting an answer from me, and doesn't get it,
please repost. I always try to answer every message I receive, so if you
don't get an answer, I need to be jogged, or it got lost. Either way, please
don't hesitate to repost. It's a lot better to waste an e-mail than to have
hard feelings.

Thanks,

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN