Re: Free advice

To: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Free advice
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 20:19:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Not wanting to start a new thread - but it would be a worthwhile
discussion - I want to thank Charlie Brown for this posting.  As I think
back over the past year  to when I joined this list, I have probably been
guilty of not personally thanking all those who have offered advice -
advice that in most cases has helped me a great deal as I have struggled
to repair my TR6 that was involved in an accident on July 23, 1996.

The people who have replied to my many requests for information, and
those who have discussed problems that have helped me and many others
unravel some of the mysteries of LBC's need to know have valuable their
input is to this 'virtual community'.

As my car slowly approaches a road worthy state, I am thankful for and
certainly do appreciate all those who have assisted me.  And I wish to
thank them all.

Robert Carley
73 TR6
Ontario, Canada.