Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??

To: ArthurK101@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Thu, 18 Sep 1997 ArthurK101@aol.com wrote:

> >  I suppose we should be glad that radar detectors aren't outlawed -
> >  They are in France, and possibly elsewhere too.
> >

> Yes, e.g. Connecticut and Virginia are two other places where radar detectors
> are against the law.   And they will ticket you.

In France, I beleive you get a ticket for merely possessing a detector,
is this the same?  ie, in the glove box & turned off, etc?

Somewhere around here I have a Practical Classics magazine with a tiny
article on the traffic laws in France, I will see if I can find it.

-Malcolm

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.