Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??

Subject: Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??
From: gsmith@cvn.net (gsmith)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 22:48:20 -0400charset="us-ascii"
 The "legitimate" reason is flash-to-pass, to warn the driver ahead of you
that you're coming around. The sburuban/urban use is flip the brights on the
guy ahead of you so he'll move out of the fast lane (I just pass those on
the right, since the kind of driver that rides in the left lane generally
won't check his mirrors.)

Gregory W. Smith
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition
1980 TR7 Spider (eventually to be a v8)