Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??

To: "Kinderlehrer's" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Flashing headlights is illegal??
From: "John & Alecksi Graves" <alecks@mscomm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 23:41:12 -0700
In Germany it is actually against the law to flash a slower car now. Having
lived there for 6 yrs in can tell you that it is one of the greatist
experiences in the world to drive and survive the Autobahns. They still
will flash you though, I guess out of habbit. The gov is also trying to
pass a 130 kph speed limit on the Bahn in major city areas.
I have also driven in the UK and normally people there don't drive very
aggressive. In fact most drive like they are always on a Sunday outing.
I'll be going back in January and will be taking both my LBCs.

Cheers,
John Graves
70 GT6+