RE: New lister; have a question on TR6.

To: "'johnw@wrq.com'" <johnw@wrq.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: New lister; have a question on TR6.
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:21:29 -0700

I use the side to side method with a floor jack. However, I have wooden
blocks which are not quite as high as my floor jacks to ensure a more
gradual "bending" of the chassis as it goes up on the stands. It takes
me 4 times (2 each side) to get the rear on the stands. The front I just
use the frame cross member in the middle.

Sorry can't help with your other question.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada