Re: New lister; have a question on TR6.

To: Jody007 <Jody007@aol.com>
Subject: Re: New lister; have a question on TR6.
From: Steve Chandler <chand@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 09:51:29 -0700
Cc: johnw@wrq.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I would'nt recommend either of these places to jack a tr6. They were
not designed to take that sort of load (especially the sway bar).

I would recommend the chassis cross bar at the front, and the chassis
rails at the back. If you have 2 jacks then this is really quick and
you don't flex the chassis too much.

cheers

steve

--