Re: The Plunge Never Felt Better

To: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Subject: Re: The Plunge Never Felt Better
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:30:56 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bud:
Congrats on your new acquisition! What's the commission number? (Some of us
worry about that sort of thing.) Regarding the heater/ventilation; why
would anyone go to the trouble of removing the heater on one of these cars,
unless it was duff and they felt too cheap to replace it? Seems too easy to
just bypass it with a bit of hose and tubing... As far as I know, A/C was
something that was installed on an aftermarket basis, so details of an
installation are probably a cut-and-try thing. Here in New Yawk we don't
need it all that much and I've never seen a car that had A/C.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.