Re: The Plunge Never Felt Better

To: jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: Re: The Plunge Never Felt Better
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 06:17:45 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
jaltman@altlaw.com wrote:

> Does any one know about availability of aftermarket Air for the 6.  In New
> Yawk it may not be a worry, but down South we are in our 6th week of 90+.  I
> am not sure I'd really do it, but it is a thought. (As I sit here sweating.)
>
> Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
> http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK

Jim, sweating is very healthy for you, when your car sweats it's called
boiling-over and thats not healthy. Just me, I like the heat and sweat of
these cars and feel that is a part of driving them, if you are driving
you have the air around you, in town she's going to be hot anyway, no
need to make it hotter. There is a place for A/C and the pure comforts of
it, but not in a T/R. Just my .0002 worth.