RE: The Plunge Never Felt Better

To: "'Victor Michael'" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Subject: RE: The Plunge Never Felt Better
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:05:53 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
When I replaced my carpet I used some of that silverized/air bubble
insulation instead of the fibrous stuff. It not only eliminated the heat,
but killed a lot of the sound as well.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK