RE: Removing Rear Hubs

To: "'Brad.Kahler@141.com'" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: RE: Removing Rear Hubs
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 17:51:12 -0500
Cc: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I have 4 splined hubs, but they are for my wire wheels (courtesy of Dan
Masters). I was just using it for thickness and to see if it would work. I
am going to look for one that is spun that I can weld the center piece into,
yada, yada.

I'm surprised that no one has said that they removed their hubs with some
duck tape and baling wire yet!!

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt. 2284