RE: Removing Rear Hubs

To: ericst@microsoft.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Removing Rear Hubs
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 08:52:28 -0400
Eric wrote:
>Bob Lnag wrote
>>What you need is the correct Churchill tool - these are very
>>hard to come by.
>
>       You can buy a good hub puller tool from the Triumph Sport
>Six Club (TSSC) in UK.

This is true, and I have one of these tools.  They are well made
and work quite well.  Unfortunately for the original poster who
was asking about TR-6 hubs, the TSSC hub pullers only work on the
small chassis Triumphs (Spitfire, GT-6, Herald, etc).  They don't
work on the big TR's at all.  Hub pullers for those cars are indeed
hard to find (and Bob Lang won't sell me his... <grin>).