RE: Power Upgrades

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Power Upgrades
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:11:04 -0700

I am not going to enter the "power increase methods" debate cuz I know
nuthin' about that...but as far as measurement goes... has anyone tried out
the g-tech meter device?

        <http://www.gtechpro.com/>

The marketing info suggests it could be a cheap alternative to dyno testing,
especially if you don't have access to a dyno, can't or don't want to pay
for it, or are making a series of stepped changes that would result in too
many trips to a dyno facility. Do these things (the g-tech meters that is)
work as advertised?

Curious...

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---