Re: How many are we?

To: John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 2000- Register <2000-Register@autox.team.net>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: iron_horse819@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 08:47:28 -0800 (PST)
--- John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk> wrote:

> Friends
> Assistance, guesstimates, inklings, notions - and others of that ilk.
> I have been asked to carry out a survey of likely Triumph Club membership
> worldwide.
<SNIP>

I'm sure that I'm not the only one, but the only 'club' I belong to (at the
moment anyway) is this mailing list.  My reason?  I can either spend my $$$ on
club dues, or on getting my TR4A rebuilt. Once I have finished the rebuild, I
may join the local club (unless I have aquired a Stag for my wife that needs a
rebuild also)

So how many others are in the same boat?

=====
Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS
Little Rock, AR