Re: How many are we?

To: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:13:57 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Bob Lang write:
>As for folks in the UK being joiners, I must have got that gene from my
>ancestors... I belong to quite a few clubs, probably 7 or 8, some local
>and some "national". I might even join an international one someday. So,
>the joiners thing is not limited to the UK proper.

Wow!  8?

Let's see I have joined... SLTOA (Past President), CITOA (get a newsletter
once
in a while), Gateway Austin Healey (And I don't even own a Healey),VTR (Of
Course!) SixPack (Ever since the local trials) TR8CCA.

Boy!  Adds up in a hurry.  Probably should koint TRA since I now have a
TR3.
Then TSSC.  Then SixAppeal (for the Newsletter).  Then Amical Spitfire...

Help!!!

Dave