Re: How many are we?

To: technical-iwnet@lineone.net
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: Transmancat@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:00:15 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi Graham
I used to live in Totton just across the water. IOW really is a nice pleasant
place to live, Southampton has simply grown to be just another city. If it
spreads any further west it is going to be in The Forest the way that it's
going.
Now I live, and run my business in Texas and I think we could fit the whole
of the UK in Texas several times over! This is a guy that used to enjoy a
ride to Leepe with the top down on a Sunday afternoon.
If you have an active club running in that area I applaud you, for those that
do not know, that is quite an achievement.
Regards,
John J, Black
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com
Agents for  Vicarage  Jaguar