Re: How many are we?

To: Graham Stretch <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:06:27 -0700
Cc: List Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>, List Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Graham,
You just proved my earlier point.  The Isle of Wight has a club
dedicated to a single model of Triumph!  While the entire area of Tucson
and southern Arizona doesn't even have a Club dedicated to all
triumphs!

Too diluted,  (Or is that Deluded) in many parts of the US!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer