Re: How many are we?

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: How many are we?
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:01:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi,

Let's see:

Current:
New England Triumphs
Vintage Triumph Register
BMWCCA (no wise cracks, I don't own a bimmer. I need to be a member to
autox at a local site)
Greater Boston BMWCCA
SCCA
New England Region SCCA (SCCA requires a regional affiliation)
Cumberland Motor Club (longstanding AutoX and Rallye club in Maine)
COMSCC Used to be Corvettes of Mass, but now it's just COMSCC. This is a
time-trial club

Not Current:
In addition to the above, I've also been in:
British Motor Car Ftr. Ltd
Worcester Area Sports Car Club (rallyists)
Touring Club of New England (rallyists)
Quequechan Sports Car Club (autoX)

There's others.

Every month I could here the chainsaws buzzin' at newsletter time, so I
let a few of these lapse.

FWIW, I've also been members of multiple VTR related clubs, but now I get
most of thier newsletters on an exchange basis - figure another 5 - 10
club newsletter there.

There's lots of "clubs" to join.

Now, if they all got together and "focused", there would be some critical
mass, for sure.

regards,
Bob "call me a joiner" Lang
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |