RE: FW: TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips

To: "Dennis Lambert" <DLambert@anaheim.net>
Subject: RE: FW: TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:33:39 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Dennis,

I ran into the same thing on my TR3B last week. After I took of the black
vinyl and foam covering, underneath I found the original reddish covering,
that was very much like a thin plastic that was pretty much molded on. I
sprayed with gasket remover and didn't have too much time scraping it back
off.

I had originally planned on covering with new leather from TRF by myself,
but after closely reviewing I decided to give it to a pro. Came out looking
great!

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire