RE: FW: TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: FW: TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:49:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
This is a new one to me.  However, the dash that came with my project is the
original type - sitting there waiting to be re-covered.  Of course, I don't
have the vinyl yet, but ...  you know how that goes..  Victoria B does have
the clips in stock PN 14-959 @ .72 each.   Neither TRF or Moss stocks them.

Carl