Re: FW: TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips

To: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: FW: TR-3A dash recovering and metal clips
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:48:38 +0000
Cc: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>, "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>, TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sorry, but that's not true. My original, unrestored '57 TR3 had the clips.
The vinyl was a fabric stretched into place and glued, as was the glove box
cover and instrument cluster panel. My '58 TR3 parts car, which had sat
hidden and rusting since 1960, had the same, with the exception that the
center instrument panel was painted crinkle black.

Later cars may have been changed, but these 2 cars were definitely original
and covered with vinyl fabric.

It may have been