Re: Offering First To The List

To: bethken@erols.com
Subject: Re: Offering First To The List
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:23:27 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 03/29/2000 4:07:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bethken@erols.com writes:

<< Thanks!

 ken shapiro
 baltimore
 1970 GT6+ KC81872L

 P.S. Post this to the group!

Just trying to show you some support Ken...don't worry, I'll get in enouogh
trouble without flogging this dead horse.  Some of the weenies just have to
have it their way.

I've already almost dropped off the Spridget list because of a couple of
humorless wiedos there...but there are still plenty of good guy and gals on
that list, and still plenty on the Triumph list too.

To reiterate, trying to tell anyone how they should handle their finances is
stepping over the bounds of gentlemanly politness, and people who do so
should simply mind their own business.

Now, wasn't that a nicer way to say what I said before?

Robert Houston..."why can't we just all get along?"...;-)