Re: Offering First To The List

To: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: Re: Offering First To The List
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:11:27 -0500
Message text written by Steven Newell
>David Massey wrote:

> Message text written by "David Moag"
> >Personally, I would rather sell a Triumph part to a list member for $50
than
> list it on Ebay and make $75 on it -- I'm not in the hobby for the
money.<

> Ditto.

Dave, thanks again. When you stop by my house to rebuild my TR4 engine (oh,
yeah, and I need you to look at the overdrive too), could you bring along
any
parts that I might need -- I could really use that 33% discount. :-)

You can crash in the guest suite for as long as it takes.

--
Steven Newell
<

Thanks steve.  How's the skiing?  One thing I haven't figured out about
snow skiing is how do you make the boat go in snow?

Dave.

P.S.  I've given away a number of parts for shipping.  I have a TR4 door if
you want it?