Re: cars value

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cars value
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:01:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Again...what would you offer you a "one-of-a-kind" coucours restored Yugo,
Chevette, etc.? The analogy is exaggerated of course, but the message is
clear. Supposedly, a guy who had a TR3 down at Bowie had paid others about
$100,000 to restore this car to a level never attained by Triumph. Does that
have anything to do with its worth?  When I finish my GT6+, I'll have about
$7,000 in it. Knwoing the market, I'd probably get $4,500 if I had to sell
it.

Ken Shapiro
1970 GT6+
KC81872L