Re: cars value

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: cars value
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:39:34 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello Fred,

Just what do you mean by "just a TR6"????? ;-)  (Just kidding)
BTW, I have been forwarding the responses to Proctor (he is still in the
dark ages - no email) I'm sure he has enjoyed the debate.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.