Re: cars value

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cars value
From: " Philip Smith" <smith007@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:39:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I have heard that professional restorers charge their $45 per hr. while they
are looking for parts, in other words, any time they spend on any phase of
restoration, is billed. I don't know,for sure  but I would venture to guess,
to restore a TR6 to the quality of the TR6 we are talking about would
probably be $30+ at today's costs. I have heard that excluding paint and
labor, one will have parts alone in the neighborhood of $11/12, for good
amateur resto?
Phil Smith
TR6
$18 ish, and not finished yet