RE: cars value

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: cars value
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 09:41:06 -0700
Mark :

It's not only possible, it's actually pretty reasonable IF you take the
approach of paying a professional to do a full, frame-off restoration.  Think
2000 hours labor times $45/hour, plus parts and materials.

I haven't added it up, but I'll bet 2000 hours wouldn't even cover taking it
all apart, stripping and painting, and reassembling.  Major body repairs will
be in addition to that figure, and can be quite expensive in themselves,
especially if you refuse to have any bondo in the result.

Randall