Re: switched Fan -- more than you wanted to know?

To: "Jeff Johnson" <mondolux@speakeasy.net>
Subject: Re: switched Fan -- more than you wanted to know?
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 09:11:55 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jeff,

I think it's actually sort of a neat idea if only it could have been
designed to operate reliably.  As a retired electronic circuit designer, I
can empathize with the guys who did it.  What works great in the lab doesn't
always work well in the hot, dirty, and vibrating engine compartment,
especially over time.  We LBC folks joke about Lucas reliability, but our
cars do pretty well considering their ages.

Sumner