RE: switched Fan -- more than you wanted to know?

To: rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: switched Fan -- more than you wanted to know?
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:45:10 FILETIME=[6AF05B90:01C0BE97]
>From: "Richard White" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
>To: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: RE: switched Fan -- more than you wanted to know?
>Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 21:09:18 -0500
>
> >I drove a 1963 Ford Falcon with vacuum wipers!  Cutting edge.
> >
> >Dave
> >
>I had a '61.  Get it up to speed, a relative term in a Falcon,
>then let off the accelerator so there was enough vacuum to clear
>the rain off the windshield.  Ahhh the high school memories.
>
>Rich White  St. Joseph, IL USA
>'63 TR3B TCF587L
>That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

  You want to talk about moving mass??? My second car was a `49 Chrysler
  Windsor town car... `Flathead six with slush-o-matic tranny... That
  beast was a wonder to behold. 15 MPG 200 MPQ... It was kind of like
  BondJamesBond's Aston with the smokescreen set for "constant". I named
  it "Greedy Guts"... The back seat was as cush as a sofa (I was a VERY
  popular guy to double date with... Come to think about it the single
  dates were rather fun as well:O)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)