RE: new to list and TR6 engine problem

To: "'Alan J. Harris'" <ajharris1@home.com>, "''triumphs@autox. team. net' \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new to list and TR6 engine problem
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 13:07:21 -0400 com> et.com>
Glad it worked for you. A little clatter is OK.  Better a tad loose than a
tad tight.  I have never used an electric fuel pump on a carb car, but I
seem to recall that 2.5 to 3 is about right.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK