Re: 73 TR6 questions

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 73 TR6 questions
From: "scott s." <75270_3703a@csi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:36:05 -1000 (HST)
On Sat, 01 Sep 2001 09:15:43 -0700, Dennis & Bridget Lambert
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>In my leisurely quest to find an early TR-6, I have run across a 73
that
>shows some promise.  Not being versed in the subtle (and not so
subtle)
>differences between the various years of TR-6's, I have a few
questions:

>2) Is the interior of the 73 basically the same as the earlier years?
>When did the adjustable headrests come into being?

I'm not sure when it started or ended, but the 73s have the
seat belt interlock system installed.  Among other things
this necessitated a change in the dash layout.  The wiring for
this thing is not in the standard manuals.  I assume it is in
Dan Masters' book, but I've been too slow to get a copy of
that yet.

scot s.
.