RE: 73 TR6 questions

Subject: RE: 73 TR6 questions
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 16:51:01 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Listers,

Well I guess my ignorance is going to show here ... I have only driven a TR6
with the J-type so I have no reference point. How much different is the
shift? On my car, the J-type kicks in pretty much when I switch the lever.
Also, not having an automatic car, I guess I might be missing something
there as well. Does any care to elaborate for the uninformed on what the
above comments might mean? Is the J-type really bad?

Oh and BTW, I am not slamming Dennis for making the remarks, I just don't
really understand what the above comments might mean to someone who has
driven cars with both types of ODs.

Any insights appreciated.

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO