Re: Spats

To: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: Spats
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:40:50 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
One of our club members (Central PA Triumph Club, Ralph Eriksen) has
them on his TR3.  He found them in CA and had them restored and then
painted to match his TR3.  They are very stunning and really offer a
different look on the 3.  One reason they were not popular in the US
was that you could not fit them if you have wire wheels.  There is
no enough clearance for the knock-offs.

If anyone is interested, I have a nice picture of Ralph's car with the
spats on and could send it to you off the list.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3