Fw: TR3A Paint Color Thoughts

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: TR3A Paint Color Thoughts
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 21:06:03 -0500

 The third unique color that early TR2s were born with is Ice Blue.  My
TS981
 came from the factory with the Ice Blue / Geranium combination and that's
 what it is wearing.  Depending on the amount of light, it shows shades of
 light green, white and light blue.  A very stunning color that supposedly
 was discontinued in the fall of 1954.  Had a grand time documenting the
 authenticity.

 Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana