RE: TR3A Paint Color Thoughts

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: TR3A Paint Color Thoughts
From: KINDERLEHRER@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:16:50 +0000
It was probably mine - a metallic black, appears blue in some lighting. I
didn't want just another black or red or white TR but I did want it
reminiscient of original, if that makes any sense. I also have a white pin
stipe highlighting the cowl on the bonnet, sets it off nicely and picks up on
the white beading on the seats. I like it and I get a lot of compliments. Sorry
if my car shouted at you TerriAnn, it does misbehave sometimes.
Bob