Re: TR3A Paint Color Thoughts

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A Paint Color Thoughts
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:31:22 -0700
Randall wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, TeriAnn, did it also have a black stripe ?

Golly it's been about 12 maybe 13 years since I saw the car & backed out
of the colour I was going to choose.  Memory wants to say it was a
metallic golden orange and I think the colour may have been on a big
Healey and I think I may have seen it in Portland.  There is a metallic
blue TR3A I see occasionally in the Aptos area though.

Maybe I should have tried candy apple red with about 20 coats of clear.
  No one could accuse that as not being a period colour.  The TR steel
wheels, reversed, with baby moon hub caps,  Moon eyes decals right
behind the front wheels, white diamond tuck upholstery with red buttons.
  ;*)

TeriAnn