Re: [TR] coolant, drive train, gearshift, sequencing ?'s

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] coolant, drive train, gearshift, sequencing ?'s
From: "Chris Bohn" <cbohn@sidepipe.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:07:40 -0700
Yes indeed, the non-synchro TR3/3A 1st gear is a very long throw, which I
find very reassuring, especially on the hills in SF.  I like to know that I
am "hooked up" before I let that clutch out.  I''ve also found the
non-synchro gearbox easy to "double-clutch," something I do in all my cars
even if they are full synchro. Kind of becomes second nature and I don't
even think about it.

Chris