RE: [TR] Installing Pistons - TR4A

To: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Installing Pistons - TR4A
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:06:44 -0700
Guy,

I have always used motor oil. I would keep the cylinder walls wet by
squirting oil in the cylinders every 6 months or so while you are finishing
up the rest of the car.

Incidentally, I visited your web site (nice!) and you are doing a great job
on the car!

Keep up the good work. Good luck.

Jim
Jim Bauder