RE: [TR] Return on investment when restoring a Stag and other

To: "sujit roy" <triumphstag@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Return on investment when restoring a Stag and other
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:03:35 -0400
Least loss for best investment in Triumph?

Probably something in a Triumph brassiere... :^)

http://search.ebay.com/triumph-bra

Great curves on early units. Runs primarily on flowers and chocolate
which are much cheaper than gasoline these days. Overheating and getting
steamed under pressure is still an issue, but much better warming system
for those cool evenings out with the top down. As usual, avoid the rusty
models and any that have extensive filling with bondo.

Mark