Re: [TR] Return on investment when restoring a Stag and other

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Subject: Re: [TR] Return on investment when restoring a Stag and other
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:09:39 -0400
My sentiments exactly.  I laughed all over Italy at the German Triumph
lingerie everywhere.  I ended up buying the bride-to-be some Italian lines,
but I couldn't resist buying her ebay items like 110017432733 with the
family monikor already attached while there a month ago.   T. Liberti

P.S.  FWIW, I agree with Randall, if you were investing, you'd never buy a
TR... you'd invest elswhere.  I tend to think TR, MG, and Healey values may
all drop as the 55 and above demographic drops off.  I just don't see enough
follow-on demand for our cars.  I see a glut of classic LBCs in the years to
come.  I think supply will outpace demand for LBCs in 5 to 10 years.  You'd
need to buy cars where the flip scenario is the case, and such cars may be
beyond what you want or might have to spend to get a proper return.

Subject: [TR] Return on investment when restoring a Stag and other Triumphs

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO