Re: [TR] What compression ratio would you choose

To: aribert@c3net.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] What compression ratio would you choose
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:30:24 EST
In a message dated 2/13/2007 10:14:52 PM Central Standard Time,
aribert@c3net.net writes:
> For those of you who have or have had warmed over TR6/GT6 (although I
> suspect this question applies to 4 cyl engines as well) what compression
> ratio did you did you choose and why?

I am running somewhere between 9 and 9.5 on my TR6.  Why?  Because it was a
bit less than 10:1.  Just a shoot from the hip.  I have no trouble with
pre-ignition on 89 octane gas but I do get the occasional diesel situation.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org