Re: [TR] What compression ratio would you choose

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] What compression ratio would you choose
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:07:23 EST
In a message dated 2/14/2007 3:26:04 PM Central Standard Time,
tr3driver@ca.rr.com writes:
> Anyone try water injection ?  I meant to try it while running the shaved
> head, but never actually got a reasonable trial made.  One of my
> cobbled-together nozzles came apart and got sucked into a cylinder.

I've often wondered if a fuel injector would work with water.

Also, I heard a comment about when water is introduced into the combustion
process you get a lot of free radicals that can cause corrosion in the
combustion chamber.  Any comments?

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org