Re: [TR] BMIHT Certificate Quandry

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] BMIHT Certificate Quandry
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 13:45:27 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/2007 10:22:34 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:
Mike, you sound like a guy  who really knows how to extract enjoyment out of
this hobby.   Congrat's.

Not really! I paid $400 for the TR3 in 1965 to replace  a TD because the TD
was killing itself running wide open at 70 on LA freeways.
The TR was my family car (had two small kids i sat in the back seat) until
the kids couldn't fit in the jump seat. We made the run from La Crescenta   to
Chula Vista Ca once ot twice a month for several years. I broke enough
things, and learned how to repair them. The car has been all over the US and
also
to Mexico City (PO).
Best regards,
Mike Moore