Re: [TR] BMIHT Certificate Quandry

To: wbeech@flash.net
Subject: Re: [TR] BMIHT Certificate Quandry
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 22:27:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/2007 9:06:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wbeech@flash.net writes:

BTW,  does that sound like a valid chassis number? (986001-TS)  And, if  that
is the chassis number what is the purpose of the 'EB' plate?

Bill,
I have to be honest here and I don't really know.  Perhaps the wisdom  of the
List can shed some light on the TS # and the purpose of EB. One thing I  can
say with certainty is that those plates need to be secured by round head
slotted screws as original.  Really!  I suffered deductions for years  on my
TR3B
until a good friend of mine, Jim Shaw of WPTRA, finally whispered in  my ear
and told me those Phillips Head screws holding my TS plate were way  wrong.  He
actually sent me the correct screws too!  Thanks Jim.
Cheers,
Darrell