Re: [TR] Battery troubles

To: "ccsimonsen@gmail.com" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Battery troubles
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 14:29:59 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_737325_1127865194.1602772199139

 What model is it?=C2=A0 I've looked at quite a few chargers and I am famil=
iar with several, some of which I will never use again, others are great fo=
r some applications and not others, but most are really good.=C2=A0 But som=
e have features others don't have.=C2=A0 Some just charge the battery, othe=
rs will evaluate the battery.=C2=A0 How they make a determination that a ba=
ttery is bad is pretty much up for grabs.=C2=A0 Did it tell you immediately=
 the battery is bad or did it make the determination after a charge cycle?=
=C2=A0 Is it settable for the battery chemistry?=C2=A0 Lots of questions.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20