Re: TR / MG Challenge

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: TR / MG Challenge
From: mike jackson <grand_wazoo@flinet.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:13:20 -0800
I'm with Jack, leave the current race cars at home.  I can deal with
having a good time and finishing behind a few well prepared and
extremely well driven MGBs.

And I also thank him for the love he expressed for my dual SCCA and SVRA
license.  I only use my SCCA license to race the same vintage cars I run
pure vintage groups.

As for rhythm, I think I recall that being a vaugly religious/sexual
technique in the 60s.  Didn't work then either.

I'll stop the planning phase of an 8 month TR8 project.  Prize money
aint high enough, glory isnt great enough, darn SVRA medalions aint
worth squat either!