Re: Tow Vehicle

To: brian@uunet.ca
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:51:42 EDT
--UH-TOM let me understand -- you find that there are SO many hills you need
to climb and are SO slowed that you want to spend ten thousand dollars ?
I have a F2 with the 300 cuin and an AOD and yes it slows down on the hills
but also gets very good milage and has given me few problems. Then there is
the cost of licencing and insurance! with an old vehicle they are MUCH less
and IMHO the oldies are built much simpler and stonger. When the thing stops
you don't want to have a HAL to analyse the F--- computer to find out
why.Isn't that why or at least one of the reasons why you want an old racer?
Why not just stuff a healthier motor in your persent truck and paint it so
you feel better.
Michael
Genie/Ford