Re: Tow Vehicle

To: jdesanti@inficon.com
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle
From: MRogers726@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:58:15 EDT
In a message dated 8/9/99 12:56:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jdesanti@inficon.com writes:

> I like Brians Idea on tow a vehical - next time I go to the south west I
may
> buy
>  a late 70's F250.
>  They are much better built than todays trucks at a fraction of the price.
The early 70's Towing F-250 was a REAL beast: 8 lug wheels a monster r/e,
giant brakes,16.5 tyres and wide rims etc. The later ones were much lighter
with five lug wheels etc. Even the latter would probably do just fine unless
you have one of those enclosed trailers with all the bells &whistles
Michael